304 304L, 316, 316L powder as raw material, after screening, forming, sintering, Stainless steel powder sintered filter material is produced. Shapes, structures, different particle size, porosity can be customized, such as cap, sheet, tube, rod, bushings.
With excellent performance like high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, good corrosion resistance, high filtration precision, uniform pore size distribution, good air permeability, cleaning and regeneration, welding and machining etc, suitable for high temperature and thermal shock, it was widely used in pharmaceutical, water treatment, food, biological engineering, chemical, petrochemical, metallurgical and gas purification field.
1. High temperature resistance, normal use below 600 degrees Celsius.
2. High filtering precision, stable pore, it can effectively remove suspended particles and particles .
3. Good air permeability, low pressure loss, high porosity, uniform pore size, small initial resistance, easy back blowing, online regeneration, easy cleaning, strong regeneration ability and long service life.
4. High mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, no need to support with skeleton, easy to install and use, easy maintenance, easy assembly by welding, bonding and machining.
5. With the advantages of uniform pores, it is especially suitable for occasions with high uniformity of fluid distribution and homogenization treatment.
6. Filtration accuracy：0.2~65μm.
7. No particles fall off, no secondary pollution to raw liquor.
8. Good mechanical properties, low differential pressure, large flow, pressure filtration and pumping filtration workable, simple operation.
9. With good corrosion resistance, it can work stably in nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid, 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, hydrogen, nitrogen, hydrogen, acetylene, water vapor, hydrogen, carbon dioxide gas.
10. Good forming process, length can reach 1200 mm without welding. One-forming, without cutting, high material effectually using rate, it is especially suitable for large batch and complex structure components.
Parameters of sintered SS
|Filtering level||Filtering precision (um)||Maximum Aperture
|Coefficient of Permeability
|Permeability m3/h.m2.kpa||Thickness mm||Compressive strength Mpa/cm2||Bubble pressure
|Maximum Operating Temperatures
Shape: pipe/tube, plate/sheet, disc, ring, bar, foil, cone